Southern Railway Recruitment – 2016 – www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs
About Southern Railway
Southern Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 14th April 1951 through the merger of the three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway and the Mysore State Railway. Southern Railway’s present network extends over a large area of India’s Southern Peninsula, covering the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Serving these naturally plentiful and culturally rich southern states, the Southern Railway extends from Mangalore on the west coast and Kanniyakumari in the south to Renigunta in the North West and Gudur in the North East. It notifies various Southern Railway Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
You can find more information about Southern Railway at official Website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
We have listed here the most recent Southern Railway Recruitment Jobs and its details.
Southern Railway Recruitment for 148 Act/Trade Apprentices – Last Date 25th Jan 2017
Southern Railway notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Act/Trade Apprentices”. The job notification for the latest Southern Railway Recruitment are mentioned here under. Last date of the application is 25th January 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Advertisement No. – 03/2016
Important Dates for Southern Railway Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 25th January 2017
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – Southern Railway Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
1. Act Apprentices
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 148 Posts
- Fitter – 61 Posts
- Welder – 15 Posts
- Turner – 06 Posts
- Machinist – 06 Posts
- Electrician – 28 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 24 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Medical Laboratory – 04 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Not Mention
- Qualification (योग्यता) – Passed VIII/ 10th/ 12th or its equivalent with National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 15 to 24 Years as on 26th January 2017 (Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates – 3 Years, for SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years & for PWD Candidates – 10 Years)
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Refer Notification
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क) –
- For General/OBC Categories – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/Women Categories – No Fee
- How to Pay (कैसे भुगतान करें) – Candidates have to pay application fee through Postal Order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore.
Application Procedure for Southern Railway Recruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Offline
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) – Interested and Eligible candidate can apply by sending his application along with requested data and self attested certificate copies to “The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641 023” on before 25th January 2017.
Refer Below Southern Railway Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
Southern Railway Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) & Application Form (आवेदन पत्र) – Southern Railway Notification for 148 Act Apprentices Posts Jan 2017
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे.हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest Southern Railway Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2016-2017, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest Southern Railway Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.