AAI Recruitment – Airports Authority of India 2017 – www.aai.aero Jobs
About Airports Authority of India (AAI)
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radarinstallations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports. It notifies various AAI Recruitment time to time to fill the vacant post.
We have listed here the most recent AAI Recruitment Jobs and its details.
AAI Recruitment for 105 Junior Assistant – Last Date 19th July 2017
AAI notifies the recruitment notice for the post of “Junior Assistant”. The job notification for the latest AAI Recruitment are mentioned here under. Last Date of Application is from 19th June to 19th July 2017. Candidate ensure that they should apply within the last date.
Important Dates for AAI Jobs –
- Last Date for Application – 19th July 2017
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान) – Kolkata, West Bengal
Vacant Position Details (रिक्त पद की जानकारी) – AAI Recruitment Notification is published for the following vacant post.
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- Vacancy (रिक्ति पोस्ट) – 147 Posts
- Pay Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Qualification (योग्यता) – 10th Pass and 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- Age (आयु सीमा) – 18 to 30 Years as on 30th June 2016 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years & OBC Candidates – 3 Years)
Selection Procedure (चयन प्रक्रिया) – Selection will be based on computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क) –
- For General/OBC Categories – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen Categories – No Fee
- How to Pay (कैसे भुगतान करें) – Candidates have to pay application fee through online payment mode of State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India Only.
Application Procedure for AAI Reruitment (आवेदन की प्रक्रिया) –
- Type of Application (आवेदन का प्रकार) – Online
- How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें) – Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online at their official website www.aai.aero from 19th June to 19th July 2017.
Refer Below AAI Recruitment Advertisement Link for Further Details.
AAI Job Notice (सरकारी नोटिस) & Application Form (आवेदन पत्र) – AAI Notification for 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts July 2017
AAI Online Application (ऑनलाइन अर्जी कीजिए) – Apply Online
किसी भी आगे की जानकारी के लिए, आप नीचे टिप्पणी बॉक्स में टिप्पणी का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं. हम जल्दी ही आपको जवाब देंगे. हमसे जुड़े रहने के लिए, उपर दिए गये रेजिस्ट्रेशन बॉक्स मे अपना मैल डालकर जोइन करे.
For Latest AAI Jobs and other Govt Recruitment in 2017-2018, we recommend that you Join our Mailing List, So that we can mail you the Latest AAI Recruitment Govt Jobs directly in your mail. It will improve your chances to find the best Sarkari Naukri in your local area and you can do right time application.